- The Local Authority Admissions Team notifies parents of children in Year 4 in Lower schools of the date and time of the Middle schools open evenings for prospective parents.
- The school prospectus will be available to parents at the school Open Evening (date to be confirmed)
- Admission Applications should be made online, or by completing a paper application available by downloading from Bedford Borough Council website.
- Parents will be notified of the outcome of their application in accordance with the local authorities published date schedule.
- Parents whose children have been offered places will be invited to an Open Evening in the summer term to confirm admission and transfer arrangements.
The following link will take you through to Bedford Borough's website where you will find an on-line application form together with a supplementary faith form, if applicable. http://www.bedford.gov.uk/education_and_learning/schools_and_colleges/school_admissions/how_to_apply_-_school_place.aspx
It is strongly recommended that you apply for a place using the online facility which will be available to you at the start of the admissions process. However, if you need a paper application form please download the In Year Application Form together with the Supplementary Faith Form, if applicable.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE DOCUMENT BELOW TO SEE THE CURRENT SCHOOL ADMISSION POLICY